Are your female employees planning corporate golf outings but not playing in them? Are your female employees ominously absent from your company’s golf outings?
If this sounds like your company, Women’s Executive Golf can help.
WE Golf is an instructional golf program designed to prepare your employees to play golf. We focus on the benefits of golf that drive business and accelerate career development. How much business will it drive? Consider this:
- 54% of corporate professionals use golf as a business development tool
- 90% of Fortune 500 CEOs play golf
- 71% of Fortune 100 CEOs stated they conduct business with someone they played golf with
- 25% of business decision makers play golf.
We also know golf provides a myriad of professional benefits:
- Make new professional contacts
- Discover and discuss business opportunities
- Build relationships with customers, partners and professional colleagues
- Demonstrate professionalism and strength of character
Golf has long been the game of business executives. It has professional and personal cache, while at the same time, it’s not too physically demanding. It’s great for building rapport, conversation and friendly competition, all of which are at the core of strong business relationships. Your customers and partners are on the golf course, shouldn’t your female employees be there, too?
We believe golf is an effective business building tool that should be made available to women in the workplace. By providing much needed golf coaching, we level the playing field for women in the office and on the course.
361 Main Street Suite #2
El Segundo, CA 90245